IceBoy IceBoy

Erf...

Hold down, then left arrow, let yourself fall in the hold while still holding down and left, you just crash the game for a good minute.
Other thing, I hate the jump.
Else? Just not a good game.

Knight Elite Knight Elite

Good, not more.

Good game, Really, but I simply HATE that if there something in a FLASH game that i must BUY! For me, paying for a simple flash game is stupid, well, that my opinion.
I put i mere 5/10 just for that.

Level Up! Level Up!

Great

Real nice, I'm waiting for the second part. It was easy tough.

Super D Super D

What Happened?

I wanted to talk to the old cub but the game freeze... Excepted that, this game is cool.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Good but...

Few bug and lag. Like, the gem amethyst and the adamantine are switch, you can still hit the minion when you kill them. I'm super piss of when I want a gem but I don't have it, because it never the good one I want.
The overall of this game is awsome! For "The Savior 2" make that you can thansform some gems to have the one you want,that you can get more gems from the thief or that he pass more time and that you can get some potion of life.

Feudalism Feudalism

Realy amazing...

But when you are full of money like a king you are invinsible... but the game is realy realy good!

Z Ball X Z Ball X

Perfect

This game is so awsome, i can't wait for a new version. It funy too beat the cpu ^^.

Mystic Circle Mystic Circle

Good

This game is good yea but i find hard to lvl up at lvl 5